You can now conveniently pay your Council Rates online.
External link: Rate Payments
Alternatively, you can pay by:
- The Council Phone Service - dial 1300 303 201 (Local call cost). Enter the Council 4 digit info pay number 4338 and have your Assessment Number and credit card ready.
- BPAY customers quote Biller Code 36129 and your Customer Reference Number.
- Payments made in person at the Council Office, Town Hall, 89 Murray Street, between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Cheques or Money Orders made payable to "Town of Gawler" and crossed "Not Negotiable" can be Mailed together with your Remittance Advice Slip to Town of Gawler, PO Box 130, GAWLER SA 5118.
- In person at an Australia Post Office Branch, by phone 13 18 16, or www.postbillpay.com.au