Do you have a request for maintenance works, or would like to report an issue?

External link: Online Service Requests

Complete the Customer Service Request and this will be directed to the most appropriate Council Officer for investigation and response.  The online system allows you to lodge requests for a variety of service needs such as road maintenance. street tree pruning, graffiti removal, as well as information on council services.  Additionally you can contact our Customer Service Centre if you are needing assistance with any of Council services, including stormwater, trees, roads, dogs, traffic, burning, graffiti.